Saturday, August 14, 2010

Look Who Came Visit.....








Hmmm…..that chirping sure sounds close” I thought to myself as we were sitting on the couch, reading our books and relaxing. The chirping certainly blended in well with symphony of tiny tree frogs that we hear every night outside, but this one was really standing out. Our front door is a metal door with louvers that open and close in the upper half and Jim ingeniously designed a screen for the louver part so that we could catch any breezes without any……ahem……multiple legged visitors. Well, we looked at the door and sure enough, there was a little something sitting on the inside of one of the louvers, and when we got closer, sure enough, it was a little tree frog.

We took one picture of the whole door so you can get an idea of the size of the little fella - probably no bigger than a quarter. It's sitting there on the inside of the door. We were really impressed with the zoom and I think we got some great pictures of it. The other pictures are of another little frog that was sticking his head out of the overfill drain (I guess that’s what you call it) in the sink the other night. It was cute - as we tried to get close for a good pictures, it would slowly draw it’s head back, thinking, I guess, that we might hurt it or something. Anyway, he left after awhile as well. Interesting that frogs don’t bother me as much as the bugs…….although, I did get a start the other day when I was trimming some bushes and one fell out of the branch I was cutting and landed on my head!!

Thanks for keeping up with us and we love reading all your comments!

Much love to everyone.......

David and Jim

1 comment:

  1. The pics are great...and the little frog is so cute..I am with you....frogs, rather than bugs.
    Nita

    ReplyDelete