Thursday, July 15, 2010

My Friend the Very Slow Moving Lizard


I stepped out onto the balcony at Casa Nueva and saw this beautiful lizard sitting there looking up at me. Now, as I may have mentioned before, there are lizards everywhere here of all different shades and they are usually darting here and there. But this little fella just sat there looking at me with no trepidation whatsoever. So, I snuck a little closer to get a really good picture of him and he still didn’t budge. Leaving him in peace, I happily went on with my day and caught up with Jim later to tell him about the cool lizard I had found. “Oh”, he said “You mean the dead one? I threw him over the railing a little while ago”. Sigh…….

2 comments:

  1. AAAH! That is so sad.....poor little guy. Chele

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a hoot! Keep the stories coming. I can hear your voice relating the story and Jim's laughing along with us. Miss you :(

    ReplyDelete