Friday, July 9, 2010

Issue with posting comments

Hi everyone,


I've heard from a number of you that you've not been able to post comments and I finally went into our settings and figured out how to fix it. Apparently, I had the option of checking either anyone being able to comment or only registered users so I've changed it to anyone. Looks like this fixe the problem - sorry for the inconvenience! Now you can just click on the comments link and say whatever's on your mind.......


Cheers to all,

David

1 comment:

  1. Yeah! I thought it was just my limited abilities & was too embarrassed to admit I couldn't post a comment! We love sharing your journey with you thru this blog! You are an amazing journalist... I think you should consider getting something published! Seriously! Love Chele

    ReplyDelete